1ST TEST MATCH DATES
23 - 27 November 2017
Pack your sunnies and hats people, Brisbane is often cited as Australia’s sunniest city! Under bright blue skies eat out in fabulous open air restaurants and enjoy a few cold beers by the river.
If you’re feeling adventurous why not kayak past the glittering skyline at night or take in the breathtaking panorama of the city from the top of the Story Bridge?
In between tests, drive the Great Sunshine Way to the Gold Coast, Fraser Island and Noosa or follow the Pacific Coast Touring Route all the way north to Cairns and the World Heritage-listed Great Barrier Reef.
WHILE IN BRISBANE THERE'S NOTHING LIKE
- Climbing the Story Bridge. One of only three bridge climbs in the world, you can choose to climb at dawn, during the day, twilight or night for fantastic vistas across the city.
- Taking a selfie with a Koala. With over 130 koalas Lone Pine is the world’s first and largest Koala Sanctuary where you can get up close and personal with the sleepy creatures and hand feed kangaroos.
- Riverlife - kayaking and rock climbing on the Brisbane River
- Learning to surf on the iconic Gold Coast
- Fishing in the stunning Moreton Bay area, just half an hour from Brisbane’s city centre