4TH TEST MATCH DATES
26 - 30 December 2017
Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne
Melbourne is a city that lives and breathes sport, but off the field the stylish locals indulge their passion for great food in the many bars, cafes and restaurants all over town. Melbournians love the good things in life and this is a place where you can have fun on the beach by day and then dance till dawn.
You don’t need to travel far from Melbourne if you’re after a big hit of wildlife, to try some of the country’s best wines and want to enjoy an awesome road trip. Our favourites include the wineries of the Yarra Valley, the Mornington Peninsula food scene, the little penguins and koalas on Phillip Island and the iconic Great Ocean Road.
WHILE IN MELBOURNE THERE'S NOTHING LIKE
- Discovering Melbourne by bike. The perfect way to get your bearings as you explore Melbourne’s grooviest streets, parks and hidden laneways with a local guide.
- Heading to the beach in St Kilda, Melbourne’s seaside playground.
- Watching the world go by from a deck chair in Federation Square, Melbourne’s meeting place.
- Floating over the city on a sunrise hot air balloon ride - a great chance to see the MCG from the air.
- Hitting the quirky vintage shops and enjoying the bohemian culture of Brunswick Street, Fitzroy. The vibrant Melbourne strip where all walks of life go to shop, eat, drink and dance.