It’s amazing what you can do in Australia in as little as two weeks.
With the right amount of planning you can enjoy our laidback coastal lifestyle, our wonderful wildlife and our delicious food and wine. To make sure you’re not taking on too much, pick just two or three locations to use as a base and explore from there.
With Flight Centre you can save over to £360 on their two week holidays! Book the Explorer's Way Campervan itinerary and explore the Northern Territory, making your way to an Uluru Sunrise or Sunset Tour at Ayers Rock! So much is included in the price - find out more here.
Discover Flight Centre’s amazing holiday deals below or visit their website for more offers. Call your Flight Centre Travel Expert free on 0800 280 8908 to book your Australia Journey.
Start your Australian adventure in the Northern Territory
Start your Two Week adventure in Australia’s northern gateway of Darwin, the vibrant capital of the Northern Territory (NT).
Darwin attracts travellers from all around the globe who come to enjoy the city’s outdoor tropical lifestyle. With waterfront dining, crocodile adventures, rich historical experiences, and outdoor markets all within a few minutes of the city centre; there’s enough to fill a weekend or a week in Darwin.
Further afield, the Northern Territory is full of amazing things to see and do and discovering it is easy with two distinct regions to explore: the Top End in the north and the Red Centre in the south.
From Darwin’s famous sunsets to the ancient rock art and wildlife of World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park in the Top End, through to the outback charm of Alice Springs and the spiritual heart of Australia Uluru (Ayers Rock) in Central Australia; there is an awe-inspiring experience for every traveller.
Harbour-side dining, Mindil Beach
Here's a pick of some of our favourite Northern Territory Experiences
- Experience the atmosphere and flavours of the famous Mindil Beach Sunset Markets from April to October - the market boasts up to 60 food stalls featuring cuisine from Australia, Europe, Sri Lanka, South America, North Africa, India and all over South East Asia.
- Get up close to the mighty saltwater crocodile at local wildlife parks or at Crocosaurus Cove in Darwin CBD. Alternatively, spot crocodiles in the wild on a jumping crocodile cruise or in Kakadu National Park.
- Take a day trip to Litchfield National Park, just a 90-minute drive from Darwin, and discover hidden waterfalls, natural plunge pools, monsoon rainforests and impressive natural formations.
- Catch a fiery Darwin sunset aboard a harbour cruise or at one of the many waterfront restaurants, pubs and cafes.
- Join a fishing charter and try your luck at catching a Northern Territory barramundi.
- Fly or take the ferry to the Tiwi Islands for a rare opportunity to experience and share Aboriginal island culture. The Tiwi people are world famous for their art and many paintings can be found hanging in major art galleries around the world.
Litchfield National Park
Tiwi Islands Aboriginal Culture
Why Flight Centre?
Consultants - Flight Centre's Travel Experts are exactly that, experts in travel. They can tailor-make your Journey to exactly how you want it, from flights to accommodation to experiences, Flight Centre's Travel Experts can do it all.
Journeys - For a unique and authentic experience, Journeys are tailor-made holidays to the world's most iconic destinations. Exclusive to Flight Centre, Journeys have been created by in-destinations experts who have lived or have extensive knowledge of the destination ensuring from checking in to flying home, you are completely looked after.
Travel Butlers - When you book a tailor-made Journey with Flight Centre you'll enjoy free access to the exclusive Travel Butler concierge service. Designed to ensure your trip runs smoothly, your Travel Butler will be avaliable to offer you advice on a range of travel topics, from helping you prepare for your adventure to booking a table at a highly recommended restaurant for that special occasion.
Book your two week holiday to the Northern Territory with Flight Centre from £1,759 return. Call your Flight Centre Travel Expert to book on 0800 280 8908 or visit a store near you. Discover Australia with Flight Centre.
Take a look at what's happening across Australia right now.
*Terms & Conditions: Explorer's Way: Book by 30 June 2017. Travel for 01 September - 31 October 2017.
Top End National Parks: Book by 30 June 2017. Travel for 01-30 September 2017.
NT in Depth: Book by 30 June 2017. Travel for 01 November - 07 December 2017.
Luxury Trains: Book by 30 June 2017. Travel for 01 November - 07 December 2017.
Iconic Australia: Book by 30 June 2017. Travel for 01 November - 07 December 2017.
Sydney Rock and Reef: Book by 30 June 2017. Travel for 01 November - 07 December 2017.