One of Australia’s finest gourmet establishments and private boutique hotel, Cape Lodge sits within 40 acres on its own vineyard in the heart of Margaret River wine country. Reminiscent of a country estate, the lodge has 22 romantically secluded rooms, a quaint two-bedroom cottage and a magnificent five bedroom private luxury residence.
- Explore manicured parkland and lakes and the private vineyard producing Sauvignon Blanc and Shiraz exclusively for guests of the hotel
- Roll your sleeves up at the Gourmet Retreat and hands-on cooking school
- Hike one of the many trails of the Cape Naturaliste National Park, join the locals at the beach for a surfing lesson or canoe on the Margaret River
The newest member of Great Walks of Australia, this luxury guided hike is operated by Walk into Luxury. Taking in 41 kilometres (25miles) of the highlights of this spectacular coastal track, walkers will experience beaches, coastal cliffs, caves, and Karri forests. Accommodation is in the stunning Injidup Spa Retreat overlooking the Indian Ocean where guests can rest and enjoy their private plunge pools.
- See the turquoise waters, red rocks and white sand of the Margaret River coast
- Enjoy stunning wildflowers in Spring
- Taste the region’s local food and wine every step of the way including degustation dining at Cape Lodge and Will’s Domain winery
SUGGESTED TRIP EXTENSIONS
Western Australia offers a wealth of incredible travel destinations where awe-inspiring scenery and once in a lifetime experiences are complemented by uniquely Australian hospitality and world-class service.
El Questro Homestead, The Kimberley
El Questro Homestead is a private, understated, exclusive lodge with just nine suites, located in the remote and beautiful Kimberley region of Western Australia. There is one million acres of wilderness to explore with a diverse menu of exclusive wilderness experiences.
True North, The Kimberley
Long regarded as one of Australia’s outstanding adventure tourism experiences, a True North cruise is activity based and designed for the most discerning traveller who wishes to experience one of Australia’s most remote, awe-inspiring and otherwise difficult to access coastal regions.
Sal Salis, Ningaloo Reef
Where the outback meets the reef. Sal Salis is the best place in Australia to swim with whale sharks (April to July), and humpback whales (August to October). Sixteen wilderness tents and a team of passionate guides at Sal Salis offer a life-changing, exclusive luxury wilderness experience.