The Aviary Bar and Restaurant, Perth, Western Australia
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Explore Perth’s wining and dining scene with a local tour guide and enjoy a progressive dinner at Perth’s new foodie precinct
- Pull your own lobster from the ocean near Rottnest Island and swim in the crystal clear
- Please ensure you include specific detail about locations and qualifying adjectives. waters
- Sample wines, cheeses, honey and fresh produce in the Swan Valley
- Dates: Before event program
People are talking about Perth; foodies, sun-lovers, creatives, adventurers. And it’s no wonder why, with the capital city undergoing a rapid transformation. Nestled between the sparkling Swan River, Kings Park and Botanic Garden (one of the largest inner city parks in the world), Perth is the only capital city where you can dine on fresh seafood at Rottnest Island, sample local produce and wines of the Swan Valley Wine region or sip on a local wine while watching the sunset over the Indian Ocean all within 45 minutes of the CBD.