3RD TEST MATCH DATES
14 - 18 December 2017
WACA or Perth Stadium
What is certain is that holidaymakers to Western Australia feel like winners whatever the score on the board as they enjoy gorgeous beaches, lush parks and a friendly welcome.
When in Perth cruise the Swan River, bike ride to secret beaches, kayak to secluded bays and feast on local seafood.
Further afield travel south to the wineries, waves and caves of the Margaret River or north to Monkey Mia and Ningaloo Reef.
WHILE IN PERTH THERE'S NOTHING LIKE
- Grabbing a bite to eat and watching the sun set over the Indian Ocean from one of the bars and restaurants that line the beach at Cottesloe
- Learning bush craft in Kings Park, the world’s largest inner city park, on an aboriginal tour
- Taking a day trip to Rottnest Island, a car-free paradise, for wildlife-spotting, swimming and snorkelling
- Swimming with wild dolphins at Rockingham, just a 45 minute drive south of Perth
- Discovering the charming port city of Fremantle or Freo as it’s known by the locals. Visit the cafes and markets and delve into the darker side on a torchlight tour of its 19th century prison