Site Requires Javascript - turn on javascript!

Live, travel and work in Oz Second Working Holiday Visa

Want to stay longer? No problem.

Right, so you've been here a year and you've realised that there's still loads you want to do. No problem. With a Second Working Holiday Visa you can either extend your stay or come back again for another year before you turn 31. To get the visa, you need to have completed a minimum of 3 months' 'specified work' such as fruit picking in an eligible regional area.

For exact details on whether you're eligible for a Second Working Holiday Visa, visit the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.

Now here's where the adventure starts all over again. Even with a year to travel around, we bet you didn't have time to do everything you wanted first time round. There's that outback pub with the friendly locals you promised to visit again, a new season on the farm where you made so many friends, and the amazing beach you saw on your road trip but didn't have time to stop.

A Second Working Holiday Visa is your chance to fill in the gaps, relive the best bits and extend your trip even longer. There's so much to do in Australia, you'll be wondering if you'll even be able to pack it all into a Second Working Holiday Visa.

Go on, give it a try!