Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory © Tourism Australia
Rose Byrne’s top 5 Australian destinations
We caught up with the star of G'day the short film.
Rose Byrne is a celebrated Australian actor and Tourism Australia’s new Global Ambassador. In G'day, the short film, Rose voices Ruby the Roo, who embarks on a journey across Australia with the not-so-magical toy unicorn Louie, voiced by Will Arnett. Together, they search for the meaning of g’day – the ultimate warm welcoming gesture. Here, Rose welcomes you to experience the warmth and wonders of her favourite destinations.
Rose’s must-do experiences:
- Discover the ancient energy of the Daintree Rainforest
- Explore the Kimberley’s natural wonders
- Gaze into the Milky Way at Uluru
- Explore Melbourne’s boutiques and cutting-edge cafés
- Feel grounded in the Blue Mountains’ greenery
“I always encourage people to travel to Australia. It is the home to the oldest continuous culture on earth, a truly extraordinary thing.”
Explore Rose’s must-see destinations
“Exploring the Daintree Rainforest in Queensland and the Kimberley in Western Australia are top of my list.”